Like many people in the Wilmington Area, you may be wondering what are some of the best Christmas light shows in our area. We've compiled a list of the best Christmas light displays happening throughout the Wilmington area.
Sadly, due to Hurricane Florence and damage from the storm, the popular “A&K” house in Kings Grant area has cancelled its annual light show. Hopefully they will be back next year! Here’s a list of our top 5 for 2018!
- Kirby Smith Drive. This home is located in the Pine Valley area and is a MUST SEE! They have an awesome animated display
- In the Murrayville area, be sure the check out Buckhorn Court. It is a cul-de-sac, most to all the homes have taken their Christmas decorations to the next level.
- In the Mayfaire area, Brevard Drive has many well decorated homes.
- In the Ogden area, check out Buckhurst Court. They have over 30000 lights!
- In the Sunset Park area, check out the home on Beattrice St!. They have a great display with lots of lights and inflatables!
If there are any that you think we need to add to our list, please let us know! Happy Holidays!
P.S. Thanks to Wilmington Christmas Lights for putting together this handy map of the best Christmas Lights in our area! Be sure to like their Facebook page.